Private FTB Clan site *Sponsered by IVIR. DOOIVI*

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
......................................................................................... WELCOME TO THE "BROTHERHOOD OF DOOIVI" THE OFFICIAL HOME SITE OF THE MOST ACTIVE, COOL, SKILLED AND SOMETIMES HATED CLANS ON SOCOM FTB2!! ALL SOCOM PLAYERS ARE INVITED TO REGISTER AND POST EVERYONE IS COOL WITH DOOIVI !! TO SEE ALL THE POSTS JUST TAKE A SECOND TO SIGN UP ! ..................................................................................... WE ENCOURAGE FAIR PLAY AND GOOD ATTITUDES, AND BELIEVE THAT GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL YOU CAN HAVE DURING GAMING OF ANY KIND !! ................................................................................. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, THE ADMINISTRATOR IVIr.DOOIVI.............. NOTICE: THE DARK LAYOUT IS NOT TO CONVEY ANYTHING SATANIC, THE DOOIVI NAME IS DERIVED FROM THE GAME DOOM WHICH HAS A DARK THEME LIKE THIS...... I NOR ANY OF MY MEMBERS (that I know of) WORSHIP THE DEVIL!!!!
...................................................................................................................................... WE ARE NOW 17-7 OVERALL (2-0 UNOFFICIAL) AND (11-6 OFFICIAL AWL REGULAR) AND (3-1 AWL SEASON 1 SUMMER LEAGUE)!!!!!!!!!!............................................................................................................................... GREAT WORK TO ALL MEMBERS INVOLVED IN THE WARS ! ! ! ! EXCELLENT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL OWN THE AWL IN NO TIME ! ! ! ! ...................................................................................................................................... DOOIVI OWNS ALL ! ! ! ! ! ...................................................................................................................................... CONGRATS TO DOOIVI_Jr. AND UhhDOOIVI ON THEIR HERO STATUS FOR 5+ CLAN WAR WINS ! ! !................................................................................................................... Also congrats to UR_DOOIVI_ED, IVIr.DOOIVI, Dr.DOOIVI and DOOIVI_Dog for their new LEGENDARY DOOIVI STATUS !! For 10+ clan war wins!!!!
Affiliated With
Image hosted by servimg.com

isobucket.gif

Generated image
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm
Latest topics
» Is anybody out there?
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:38 pm by DOOIVI_CHICK

» i got bored i made something for IVIr.
Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm by IVIr.DOOIVI

» every DOOIVI member look
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 pm by p-u-n-kofDOOIVI

» DOOIVI ROOIVIS
Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:14 am by UR_DOOIVI_ED

» DOOIVI vZ C[A]RDS
Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:24 pm by _WANTED_DOOIVI_23

» New DOOIVI mascot? Cast Your vote!
Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 am by IVIR. DOOIVI'S BABYDOLL

» Random GFx's
Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 pm by IVIr.DOOIVI

» how do u get meddles
Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 pm by _WANTED_DOOIVI_23

» umm if we wared we would OWN wtc
Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:08 pm by _WANTED_DOOIVI_23

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
SOCOM News
Follow Us
Click the link to see full list of updates and to Follow DOOIVI on Twitter

Share | 

Clan Rules And The New Clan Strike System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IVIr.DOOIVI
Admin
Admin

How DOOIVIED am I : 322

PostSubject: Clan Rules And The New Clan Strike System   Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 pm

DOOIVI RULES:

This is a new addition to this section, I'm adding it because I have seen a real need to let people know that IF YOU'RE JOINING DOOIVI FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF JUST WARRING WITH A VERY ACTIVE CLAN, MOVE ON!! I do not let just anyone into clan wars. You must be an active member of the clan and put in practice time with your other clan mates. This is for obvious reasons, and also I feel like members need to show effort if they want me to put in an effort to get them in a war.

So if waiting for your turn and putting in time for what you want is to much for you, then by all means fell free to move on and start your own clan and do things your way but for DOOIVI it's my and my Captains way. Besides if you wanna start your own clan it's cool because before long DOOIVI is gonna run out of victims!!! Ok now I'll step down off my soapbox and get on to the good stuff!

First off I can't stress the importance of warring behavior! AWL warring is strict in their rules and I intend on my members adhering to them perfectly!! I consider AWL_Leader a friend of mine and although there are some flaws in the system we must follow the chain of command and the rules. So it is required that all members read the AWL rules posted on this forum. You are also required to fill out a test form and Private Message it to me, to prove that you have read the rules and that you know them .

You can find this test form in the AWL rules forum OF WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY READ, since it says everyone read!!

Now I'm not trying to be ridiculous, but I'm getting tired of being the only person in the wars that knows the rules. Also I think it's stupid to think that you can war in a regulated war with no knowledge of the rules that you must play by!!

I think that I am being reasonable and I think this will encourage people to lazy to go to the site, to do so. It will also reduce the amount of people begging to be in every war.

Now in closing of this new info, I need all members to pass on the word to all members that they MUST REGISTER OR NO WARRING FOR THEM. As testing is required

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't want to act like Hitler or something but I thought there should be some standards to play by......

I (IVIr.DOOIVI), UR, Dog and Uhh have decided to implement a new strict strikes system within the clan. The reason for this is to offer a level playing field for all DOOIVI members when it come to clan rules violations.

The rules that follow are put in place to keep DOOIVI room playing a nice pleasant experience. Violating these rules will result in you receiving a clan strike.

The base of the scoring system, is a three strikes and you're out. Although it can be a case by case basis depending on the severity of the violations.

If you are issued a strike it may be removed by not violating anymore rules for 60 days. Which will be recorded and tracked within the clan site calender. Also it will be posted for clan members to see in the "Strikes" forum.
EXPLANATION OF STRIKES

1st strike: Meeting with roster leader and warning about the behavior.
2nd strike: Meeting with roster leader and owner and explanation of final warning
3rd strike: temporary or permanent dismissal from the clan

Strike removal: A strike against a members name will be removed upon completion of 60 days of "clean time" (no further rules violations). If however a member violates a clan rule within the original 60 days, the original 60 days will be reset and an additional 60 days will be added, for a total of 120 days.
THE RULES:

1. There is to be no hacking against clan members unless it is an unranked game and is understood that you're "just messing around"

2. There is to be no hacking in ranked rooms or clan wars

3. No open arguing between clan members in lobbies please!!! Mad If you're pissed just leave, all it does is make us look stupid Rolling Eyes

4. No AWL challenges should be made without base member approval....UhhDOOIVI, UR_DOOIVI_ED, _Dr.DOOIVI, DOOIVI_Jr., DOOIVI_SOULJA , DOOIVI_Dog and IVIr.DOOIVI (L) all of which have the passes to our accounts.

5. No Base Camping- exceptions can be made in special circumstances. (There seems to be some confusion about what is considered camping. So just to clear things up, running and then laying down to get the more accurate shot is not what I consider camping. It's up to you as far as if you feel like you need to lay down to win a fire fight. Just don't stay there and camp it out. Ok I think that is cleared up, any questions just ask)

6. NO GLITCHING, NO GLITCHING, NO GLITCHING, NO GLITCHING If you're a glitcher move on DOOIVI is not for you.

7. This one is personal to me! LOL If we are playing in a Bolt no >< game and you cross against room rules your team will vote your butt out period!!

8. Also sniping is not camping, just revive if you can if needed!!

9. Excessive cursing or abusive behavior of any kind in a DOOIVI room will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate removal from the roster!!

10. If you have made a DOOIVI room (using your own password) and invite a non-DOOIVI guest to play, you are responsible for that persons behavior while he is in that room. If your guest disrespects, curses or hacks on a DOOIVI member or team, it is your responsibility to call them on the misbehavior and ask them to stop. If it continues you and the other members should ask them to leave.
If this situation happens and you do not follow the guidelines given in the rules you are subject to receive a strike. Even if you said nothing offensive. It is up to you to defend your DOOIVI brothers and sisters.

11. While in war rooms no members are allowed to address the AWL refs directly. If there are issues that need to be addressed you must go through one of the leaders IVIr.DOOIVI, DOOIVI_Dog, UhhDOOIVI, UR_DOOIVI_ED, and _Dr.DOOIVI

12. While we are in a war room setting up a war or actively in a war, mics are to remain clear for the appointed leaders to communicate the settings and to reduce the chance of arguments starting. If you are asked for your opinion as to which map or settings you may reply, otherwise no chatter except by leaders: IVIr.DOOIVI, DOOIVI_Dog, UhhDOOIVI, UR_DOOIVI_ED, and _Dr.DOOIVI

13. War room crashing: If you are intended to be in a war that has been set up by a leader you will be told in the war talk room, (AND PLEASE DON'T TIE UP THE MIC BEGGING TO PARTICIPATE!!!) Or you will get a whisper to join with the password. If you do not receive a verbal invitation from the leader or a whisper you are not to join the room!! It is locked for a reason!! Take the test and you'll know why.

14. Passwords: If any member gives out an official DOOIVI room password (any pass that is used regularly) other than a DOOIVI roster leader, it will be considered a strike. If a person, DOOIVI member or not, asks for the pass, it should be directed to a leader for them to decide weather or not to give it out. These password protected rooms are used for DOOIVI member safety and are used to prevent members from being banned. Therefore I consider anyone giving these out a clan security risk! PLEASE DO NOT LEAK OUR PASSES. The standard DOOIVI room pass can be found in the forum category named "Passwords". I have this set up so that only "Active DOOIVI members" group can see it.

* Rules may be added to later if it is required.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://brotherhoodofdoom.forumotion.com

Clan Rules And The New Clan Strike System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood Of DOOIVI :: About DOOIVI :: DOOIVI Clan Rules (Read First)-
Jump to: